Monday, March 5, 2012

CCNA, ICND1 and ICND2 Practice Exams

I found a really good link on the Cisco Learning Network website for practice questions here.

There are questions for the six modules:
Module 1: OSI Layer and IP questions
Module 2: Hardware, bridges, Hubs
Module 3: WLAN
Module 4: IP addressing, IOS Commands, Routing basics
Module 5: WAN, nat
Module 6: cdp, hardware and memory

There are tabs and links to study modules, 15-20 training videos and lab simulations.
At the login page I also found an ad for a new "game". Cisco Aspire CCNA Edition! Practice for your Cisco CCNA exam by solving realistic networking problems. Seriously? That's a game?

The website Cisco Tests dot org also has a timed exam with pretty realistic questions! It's not for the ICND1 and ICND2 but it would cover the similar line of questioning if you just wanted a timed practise exam experience.
CCNA

4 comments:

  1. CCNA training London

    We are leading cisco ccna trainin gprovider in London. We provide all the cisco courses including cisco ccna, ccna security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I read your blog occasionally, and I own a similar one, and I was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane, so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Selenium Course Training in Chennai |Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai
    Java Course Training in Chennai | Best Java Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the very late reply. I believe I inadavertently turned off all notifications so I was never alerted to comments. I feel sad that I didn't know I had comments and that I did not engage my readers sooner!

      Delete
  3. This page may be outdated especially with new CCNA requirements. Check here for the latest. https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/ccna-exam-topics

    ReplyDelete